RunRev vs RealBasic (nothing to do with it really)

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Wed Jan 19 00:37:25 EST 2005

Klaus,

sorry i assumed that Fabio had gone around the world, but maybe he was
a north america only thing. He was a hunky male model with long blonde
hair that was all over the place 10 years of so back. sort of a male
super model and the butt of many jokes. even though our guide was very
good looking with longer hair, most everything else he could never be
mistaken for the model fabio...

as mentioned google fabio.

sorry everyone, pushed that one tooo far...

Jeffrey Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr
Bethesda, MD  20817
301.469.8562