Programming Contest: Mars Rescue.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 23:56:00 EST 2005

Folks,

doctor dobbs journal is sponsoring a programming challenge called the
mars rescue. They want as many languages as possible to be featured in
the competition. I thought why not team up a Rev team? we've got till
feb 1 to ship our code...

http://www.frank-buss.de/marsrescue/

The contest is a "simple" one, program receives a text input with map
instructions in ASCII, think a little, plot shortest path to the
object... much more info at the url, I am reading it still. But we
could team and use MagicCarpet and RevChat for our world wide
coordinated effort. I could provide FTP and eMail accounts as needed at
WeCode.org

cheers
andre

--