Prograph (was Re: MacWorld part 2)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Jan 15 23:01:42 EST 2005

On Jan 15, 2005, at 5:41 PM, Paul wrote:

> I see. I am re-writing my Buzz-o-sonic program (frequency analyzer for
> measuring impulse-excited materials) in LabVIEW. I have not done much
> with RunRev yet - except a diary app I hope to release when I get the
> time. Are there any user lists like this for LabVIEW? This user list
> is one of the best things about RunRev.

There was back when I was a LabVIEW hotshot.  Check with your NI rep or
check at the NI web site.  In my glory days I was an Alliance member
and programmed LabVIEW for both Mac and Windows, but my licenses are so
old, I now use customers' licenses.  Revolution is expensive but it
beats going LabVIEW on two or three platforms.

Dar