Prograph (was Re: MacWorld part 2)

Paul paulbuzzy at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 14:18:01 EST 2005

Dear Dan and Dar:

I just wanted to wrote in defense of Prograph CPX. I bought the Mac and
Windows versions and have written successful apps in both. I have a
business based on an app I wrote in Prograph CPX (Buzz-o-sonic,
<http://www.buzzmac.com>). It was a great language and I too was sad to
see it go. The bugs I encountered were easily fixed and as far as I am
aware have not effected the quality of my programs. I still use
Prograph, though I am phasing it out in favor of LabVIEW and RunRev.
However, I agree with Dar on the zero support. Prograph CPX was also
great for learning OOP - my background is not computer programming, so
Prograph was a great learning tool.

Paul