[ANN] GetInLine, Now More In Line

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Jan 15 14:01:44 EST 2005

Hi Scott,

> Recently, Klaus Major wrote:
>
>>>   go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/getinline.rev"
>
>> the script could use something that will prevent the "duplication"
>> of
>> the clicked line when you simply "click" that line...?
>> Know what i mean?
>>
>> This happens after the first succesful/not poofed drag'n'drop
>> operation
>> and i think that some local vars still hold some "out of date"
>> values...
>
> Did you download the latest version?

Yes, sure ;-)

> There was a hiccup in a previously
> posted version but it should be fixed now.

> But for my own scripting knowledge, I thought declaring the locals with
> empty values at the top of script cleared them out.

Tha's true, but only for the very fist use of them!

After that happened, theiy all may have a value that is not cleared
automatically.

That's why:

> If not then there's no need to declare them wit values at all and an
> addition like
> yours would be better.
>
>> ## added...
>>  put empty into tClickTime
>>  put empty into tClickNum
>>  put empty into tContent
>>  put empty into tVirtualHilite
>>  put empty into tAllowScroll
>>  put empty into tDragValid
>> ## added...
> Thanks and Regards,

Thank YOU :-)

I am currently implementing some "generic" handlers to deal with
imagesource(s)...
Will post it as soon as possible or send it to you or both or whatever
8-)

BTW, looks great with one or two (visible) imagesources in the dragged
line!

> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, Development & Design