revMail

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Jan 14 02:43:13 EST 2005

> is there a way to add an attachment with the revMail command  ?

Nope.  Some say you can do it with WSH and Outlook, but I couldn't get it to work, and most people I talked to about it say their results were mixed, at best.

The alternative I choose was to create and encode the message with libEmail and send it to a PHP script, which in turn would send the message. (I went with that route to avoid the "What is a SMTP server?" question that I knew I would get)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software