Mac add-on for PCs [OT?]

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jan 13 23:29:54 EST 2005

Hey -- I'm loving my new photo iPod!!!  Can't wait to upload the pics of
my new baby chihuahua :-D

But, seriously, my husband is considering giving "his" cube to the
almost-4-yr.-olds and getting a new mini for himself.  Given that he's not
likely to do anything more serious than playing angband on it, it should
do him just fine (oddly enough he'll probably do his python programming on
the iBook).

Judy