It's alive -- alive !

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 02:22:26 EST 2005

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> At the site I see mention of "Quartam Outpost
> for Revolution" -- can you tell us anything about
> that?
>
> --
>   Richard Gaskin

Tsk, tsk -- never thought I'd say this to you, but
here it goes : "Patience, young grasshopper" ;-)

Suffice it to say that it will be a tool for
Revolution, and that it will put more power into the
eager hands of the developers.
And that it fits into my view of Revolution as the
ideal tool for building Enterprise Applications.

Other than that, you'll just have to wait and see --
I've vowed to only fire that up again after Quartam
Reports has made its way out of my office.

Jan Schenkel.
----
Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>