Mac add-on for PCs [OT?]

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:34:28 EST 2005

> Those who develop on Windows or Linux, but wish they had room on the
> desk for a Mac for development or testing ......

This is good news indeed!
Although I prefer Linux over XP for personal use (okay, I won't go
there), I've also been considering the addition of a Mac for several
months now.

With the cross-platform capabilities of Rev added to the picture, the
new "mini" is *very* attractive and I believe a smart choice in the
bigger picture. Hummm... now where did I lay that new budget printout.
;)

-Doc-