OT: need real Apple Service email address

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jan 12 16:09:19 EST 2005

I have had good look with the emails from individual Apple sales reps or
wizards in the stores. They answer right away and they have access to Apple
(that we don't -- should but don't). It works fairly good but you have to go
to a store where there is an Apple rep first to get an email.

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\
         )____)____)_____)\\