How does Bugzilla operate

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Jan 12 11:00:42 EST 2005

One possible workaround is to place the code at a higher level in the
project, then allow the code to be inherited by the graphic.

For example, if all such graphics are on the same card, you might
consider taking the code from your template graphic and using it as the
script of a group containing your template graphic.  Then when you
clone the template graphic, Rev should automatically put it into that
same group, thus it will automatically inherit the script.

As for Bugzilla responses, it seems to vary greatly: sometimes a few
hours, sometimes a few months, has anyone seen it go into years yet?  I
haven't been around the Rev community that long, so I can't really say
on that one.

I have at reports dating back to August which have been more or less
'confirmed', but have not been fixed, for example.  And even when they
finally are fixed, the correction generally won't appear until the next
release of Rev.

OTOH, I made a few reports back in October which were fixed in
December.  So it does seem to vary quite a bit.