Basic database primer V1

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sat Jan 8 16:01:06 EST 2005

Hi All.

I have been getting together a basic primer for a database for newbies. It
is on revonline under general ad the stack is called "BASIC DATABASE PRIMER".

This will help me get to grips with making a database app but it may be
worth while for newbies wanting to make a database app for a stanalone.

What it does is this.

It has a group of buttons that navigate between cards, a button that
deletes a card and one that makes a new card. There is a field which has
the text inserted into a list.

The Menus are a bit dodgy at the moment (some things don't work) but when I
update them you can see the changes. If anyone has any simple suggestions,
please add to the thread. Then when the next release is added we can create
a new thread V2 and then V3 etc. Then Newbies can follow the app stage by
stage.

I'll post when there are updates and what the changes are.

I think, since I have had so much help, I should put some effort back in. :-)

Cheers
Bob