insert field text into list

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sat Jan 8 11:48:31 EST 2005

Hi All.

OK I think I'm going mad.... :-)

I have a field "Item" and a list field "ItemList"; I will have these on all
cards of a card-based database. I want the text of the "List" field on each
card to be inserted one line after another in the "listfield".

I have looked at the "contacts manager" app on the runrev site. I can
modify and update the list on that app.

Copying the refresh script from this example app to my app, and renaming
the fields (even inserting a date field) to the fields in my app does not
work. It does not work If I keep the script the same but change the field
names either.

I have searched the archive and cannot find the answer.

Can someone help. Believe it or not, this is a wee app I'm making to help
newbies make a simple card based database with runrev but I'm stuck. :-)

Heeeeeelllllllllllllpppppp
Bob