Indirect Chunk References

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Jan 7 20:53:29 EST 2005

Thanks Jacque.  I forgot about the value of... There is a situation where I
do pass an empty parameter.  My handler works fine now... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139