Unicode control pictures on OS X?

Michael D Mays michael.rr at mdmays.com
Tue Jan 4 11:20:06 EST 2005

If I have a glyph that displays on the screen but doesn't print and I
cover it with a transparent field it will then print. When it prints
the resolution is much less than that displayed. ???

And I have a field on a card where the cursor has disappeared (I can
click and type in the field, but I cannot see the cursor) and in that
field the Unicode prints OK.

I guess I just need to figure out how I mucked up that field?:)

Michael