Actual vs. Possible (was 'Menu woes')

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 3 18:13:15 EST 2005

Richard,

I agree completely with your 'Actual vs Possible' message and urge
others to utilize the Improve list (as Dar does frequently and with
great insight) for the discussion of 'improvements', if possible.

I think it's in the best interest for us developers for RR to sell as
many copies of the Revolution software development environment. And to
that end, it is important as listmembers to distinguish between what
works and what keeps people from being able to develop and publish an
application at all. Frankly, I've yet to find any showstoppers;-) There
are some weird work arounds, but they are nothing compared to the hoops
one has to jump through to, say, ...embed Safari into an external using
Apple's not well documented and *very* buggy WebKit!

Thanks for your post,

Chipp