a basic stupid splashscreen question

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Mon Jan 3 18:04:50 EST 2005

Hi All.

I've been trawling the archives and have just seen something that
contradicts some advice I was given.

I was under the impression that to make a modifyable standalone
you create a spashscreen (mainstack) and can have modifyable substacks.

But a post in the rev list archives says that all substacks are non-modifyable

So If making an app (eg database app) should I make a standalone mainstack
and then keep another mainstack for the data cards.

Or can I have the mainstack compilled and the substacks in .rev format?

I know it is a basic thing but I just need to get my head around it.

Cheers
Bob; sunny Scotland