Tabs

Robert Sabo viper4559 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 14:18:47 EST 2005

Yeah yeah yeah, I know im a noob. I created a tab
panel and have 3 tabs in it. I want every section to
be different obviously which is why I created a tab
panel. However my guess is that when I dragged things
over it just placed it ontop of the tab panel and not
in it. Which is why when I switch tabs it doesn't
change. How would I get the buttons and labels and
fields that are on the card into this tab panel?

Thanks
nOObert aka Robert