Question about Google search

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Feb 28 18:49:58 EST 2005

James.Cass at sealedair.com wrote:

>>revGo URL "http://www.google.com/search?q=mysearch"
>>
>>or perhaps
>>
>>put field "GoogleSearch" into mySearchString
>>revGo URL ("http://www.google.com/search?q=" & mySearchString)
>>

>I think you have a typo in your tip.  Shouldn't be a space between "revGo"
>and "URL".  "revGo URL" should be "revGoURL".  Other than that it works
>beautifully.

Ooops - that's what I get for typing the answer instead of cut/pasting
it. Why can't my spellchecker find those ?
In this case, I checked the URL in my browser, but didn't start up Rev
to verify it there - sorry. It's just as well I did cut/paste the URL
itself, or I'd have had another typo there (see my latest posting with
an embarrassing typo in the subject line. Seriously - why don't email
programs include the subject line when they run spellcheck.)