Audio integration tutorial

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sat Feb 26 10:41:06 EST 2005

Is there a tutorial anywhere that covers this topic in some depth?  Is
this subject covered in Software at the Speed of Thought?

I need some serious education, as I'm trying to set up an ebook with
extensive use of audio and need help in the areas of design and
organization of files, file types and features (m4b, mp3, etc), and how
to to most efficiently store them, access them, buffer them, call them,
etc.

Looking around the Rev documentation I find fragmented bits of
information regarding audio integration, but nothing comprehensive.
Thanks
Mark