News of Shafer eBook Publication Plans

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Feb 25 02:39:47 EST 2005

Me, too.

Try to hit some Kinkos or Kinkos-like establishment where, given that they
actually possess the most recent version of Reader, they can print and
bind same for you.

Kinkos = self-serve photocopiers and computer biz PLUS professional
printers biz. Somewhat copious in the US, or at least Southwest US, in
which I live...

But, of course, *my* Kinkos only as the version of Reader that is *at
least* two versions behind that which is current...

:-(

Judy