New user just introducing myself...

Todd Higgins higginsta at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 21:44:53 EST 2005

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and comments.  I most certainly
will not hesitate to ask a questions as I journey down the road to
becoming a Revolution builder ;-)

Kevin, I agree that there is a lot of high quality introductory
material included with 2.5.  Its just that right now I can only attack
Rev with small chunks of time and a "tutorial" PDF would make it easier
to keep track of where I've been and where I plan to go...  I would
love to take a weekend and just immerse myself and explore all of the
videos and scripts and projects, but until that weekend comes I need to
just chip away at it.  That's why I bought Dan's book (which I'm
anxiously waiting for :-) to help keep me on track.

Regards,

Todd

Feb 23, 2005, at 6:44 AM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> On 23/2/05 4:00 am, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> When I was evaluating Revolution previously, I remember seeing
>>> a tutorial section under help.  I couldn't seem to find it in
>>> the 2.5 version, so I just ordered Dan's book : )
>>
>> Somehow the "Getting Started" stuff fell out of v2.5 -- not sure how
>> that happened, but I'm sure they're rushing an update which will
>> restore
>> that critical missing element.
>
> Actually, there is lots of new Getting Started material in v2.5.  Its
> in the
> Learning Center, within revOnline.  You'll find video and PDF guides
> that
> teach the key aspects of the product you need to know, as well as 10
> fully
> commented and documented Sample Projects to take apart and learn from,
> and
> 50 Sample Scripts.
>
> You can also find the Video / PDF guides on our web site at:
>
> http://support.runrev.com/tutorials/
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
> Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

Todd Higgins