sharedscripts

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Feb 24 21:25:27 EST 2005

On 2/24/05 3:38 PM, "Rob Meijer" <robmeyer at hetnet.nl> wrote:

> Every day I find astonishing things in Rev and I wonder
> how Toolbook can exist without these statements.
> Every day I find astonishing things in Rev and I wonder
> why Rev did not copy them from Toolbook.

Please bring them up here! I'll bet you that half the time it *is* in Rev,
it's just that it's named something different or implemented differently.
But for the *other* half, it would be good to know so we can try to get it
implemented for Rev.

For example, my limited use of TB turned up a wonderful construct for
working with system DLLs and the Windows API that would be great if Rev
would adopt... but anything else you can add would be great.

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/