revgogo girls

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Feb 24 19:03:30 EST 2005

I don't happen to be a revgogo girl, but many more of the worlds human
infestation are. I am certain that some people on the list are as well.

gogogirl demanders and politicians are two mind shapes we should agree
to disagree on, and laugh at them really hard. This list is a community
of sorts. With so exact polarisation and marginalisation in our
interests, we need to detract of the common goal(s) sometimes.

;-) <--please tilt your head to the left to see this picture

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't.

What is faster then light?
Its darkness, 'couse its already been there when the light arrives.

Bjoernke von Gierke

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.cjb.net