European Spring RevSummit anyone?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Feb 24 17:44:29 EST 2005

Bob Hartley wrote:

> At 17:56 24/02/2005, you wrote:
>
>> Some of us can't make it in june to Monterey ;(
>>
>> But maybe some might like to meet somewhere in
>> the old continent for a drive-in and Bring your
>> own Rev WIFI, cheese and wine (or beer)
>> LAN Party?
>>
>> Where and when are the 2005 Rev gatherings here
>> in Europe? Anyone know?
>

> How about one in Edinburgh.... Close to RunRev HQ. OK I'm Bias, it is
> also 40 mins on the train from my house, however, I can adise on
> accomodation. :-)

Sounds good - to me :-)
 I can even contribute a location; I have a large living room that could
seat up to 20 - and I already have the WiFi and DSL in place.

Hmmm - don't have enough bedrooms for 20, no matter how close friends
they were - but could find space for a few to save on accommodation costs.