sharedscripts

Rob Meijer robmeyer at hetnet.nl
Thu Feb 24 16:38:29 EST 2005

Hi Jaqueline
Thanks a lot.
I did something of that, but stead buttons I use
one variable "scriptflag".
In every buttonscript the scriptflag corresponds with
a handler in the stacskcript.
The script in the field is:

global scriptflag
on mouseUp
if scriptflag="gocard" then
send gocard
else if scriptflag=.....
send...
else if scriptflag=.....
send...
end if
end mouseUp

So, thanks to Klaus Major, I am out of this problem,
waiting for the next one.

Every day I find astonishing things in Rev and I wonder
how Toolbook can exist without these statements.
Every day I find astonishing things in Rev and I wonder
why Rev did not copy them from Toolbook.

Thanks for your attention.
Rob