Tri-boot CD

Stephen Van Esch vanesch at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 10:38:02 EST 2005

Paul:

I'm not an expert but here's my 2 cents.
Theoretically, no detect is required because Mac and
Windows will use different "autolaunch" files and
ignore the files from other platforms.

For older versions of Windows, an autorun.inf file
will launch a specified .exe file. This functions is
off by default in XP.

http://www.phdcc.com/shellrun/autorun.htm

CD "autoplay" is off by default on OS X if I recall
correctly.

No idea about Linux but I think the "autoplay" feature
is probably off by default.

Hope this helps.

Steve