Framework for games...

Ian Leigh ianl at mac.com
Tue Feb 22 06:38:29 EST 2005

I intend to learn more about Dreamcard by coding some games and so on.
I am not sure about the general framework you would use with a setup
like this though. Normally you end up with a main loop which runs
continuously, until you quit out of it, and lots of methods/subroutines
which do all the hard work and are called by the main loop or as a
consequence of it at some point.

Any tips on the best way to set up a general framework, or any other
hints or pointers would be muchly appreciated.

Regards

Ian