OT: Help with motivation

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Feb 22 18:29:37 EST 2005

> I have been having problems getting myself motivated. I have a
> possible customer for a few ideas I have and he said as soon as I'm
> ready that he will try and sell them for me. I even have a lot of
> ideas for this project. But I can't seem to get started. I have been
> sitting here for weeks reading this list every day and opening up REV
> but still can't start.

Pick one tiny aspect of the project that doesn't involve anything that
you don't already know how to do and just do that. Don't worry about
the rest as it is daunting to face a large project where nothing has
been done, so break it up and just do little bit by little bit. After a
few tiny bits have been put together, it won't seem so difficult.

HTH,
Sarah