OT: Help with motivation

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Feb 22 18:25:29 EST 2005

Tom,
I get motivation sometimes just exploring the rich RunRev feature
set. This stuff is DEEP and every entry into the Docs (thanks,
Heather) leads me to say "wow, I didn't know you could do THAT".

Next thing you know I'm building something, or part of something I've
always wanted to do, but was just to hard to implement.

sqb