OT: Help with motivation

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 22 17:56:05 EST 2005

Hello listers,

I hope this is not too far off topic.

I have been having problems getting myself motivated. I have a possible
customer for a few ideas I have and he said as soon as I'm ready that
he will try and sell them for me. I even have a lot of ideas for this
project. But I can't seem to get started. I have been sitting here for
weeks reading this list every day and opening up REV but still can't
start.

Any helpful ideas on how to jump start a project?

Thanks

Tom

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"