Chat Rev status?

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Tue Feb 22 11:39:07 EST 2005

Hi Malte,

ChatRev is still active. Infact, there are two people on-line at
the moment and we're looking forward to see more people appear
in ChatRev.

The latest versions of the server and Björnke's client can be
found here: <http://chatrev.cjb.net/> Make sure that you connect
to port 8008.

My client can be downloaded from
<http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch/software/main.html>. Don't use
the default port but enter 8008 instead.

If you have a client that is incompatible with the current
protocol 1.3, you have to download a new version.

See you soon.

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator