Enter key on laptops

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:21:17 EST 2005

Hmm.  My lappie has a keypad, with an enter key, which does send the
keypad enter.

However, on lappies that do NOT have a keypad, generally users know to
hit FN-Enter to get the equivalent to the keypad ENTER.  Usually on
these keyboards there is a blue colored function key, and the letter
keys toward the right of the keyboard have numbers on them in blue, so
the users can switch and use that portion of the KB for a keypad with
the FN key (or FN-Lock) if need be.

On my old lappie without the keypad, I just did fn-enter, since
tradition suggests using the keypad enter for the shortcut for accept.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."