Enter key on laptops

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Feb 21 19:08:05 EST 2005

J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Apparently on Windows laptops there is only one Enter key, and it does
> not send a carriage return. How do those of you with this problem use
> the script editor? Is there a way to change the key bindings?

I have to ask - why do I want an Enter key  in the script editor ?

(I've only ever used Rev on Windows laptops ....)

At the end of a line, I hit the big key on the right of the keyboard
with a funny left-pointing arrow - and it does what I'd expect a CR to
do - puts me at the start of a new line.

If I'm done with the script editor, I hit Ctrl-big-key-on-right and it
does the equivalent of "Apply" and close window.

Is there some other useful functionality I'm missing ?