Page-turn visual effect?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Feb 21 12:59:24 EST 2005

Surely,

You can cover the screen with a black irregular polygon and make it look
like it's a turning page.

Put a pattern of a page on the polygon and voila... Untested but should
work.

Maybe someone knows an image bitmask (8 bit operations only ;( ) that makes
it work smoothly with just an image or a gradient pattern?

cheers
Xavier