Almost too simple to ask...

David Squance dsquance at elkvalley.net
Sun Feb 20 14:29:30 EST 2005

Len,
If you've grouped some controls, to move the group (as opposed to
individual controls) click on the button in the tool bar above the main
window that says "Select grouped".  Presumably, it was dark and then
turns grey.  Then clicking on any control in the group will select the
whole group and you should be able to move the controls together.
Dave