Transcript expert wanted

Stephen Van Esch vanesch at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 16:30:10 EST 2005

Folks:

I've come to realize that getting up to speed with
Revolution will take more time than I have right now.
The Revolution project is on top of my current Flash,
Director and web development work and is taking more
time than it should.

Because of this, I'd like to pass on some simple work
to someone with a good, solid knowledge of Transcript
(for a reasonable fee, of course).

Please note, this job will be relatively simple. I
need 2 or 3 rock-solid scripts. No other design work
or development is required. I figure that an
experienced transcript developer can get all the work
done inside of an hour. At least I'm hoping so
considering funds are limited.

Please respond off-list if you are interested.

Regards,

Steve