Buttons on Players?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Feb 18 14:03:42 EST 2005

Thanks, gentlemen. The button I needed in this particular case is only
needed before the movie actually starts. I created a button that asks
for a password and covered the controls on the Player object with it.
Works like a champ. But if someone knows of a better easy way to fix
this, let me know.

Meanwhile, I'm mastering LiveStage Pro, at least far enough to get a
text track that asks the user for a password before the movie can
start.

dan