OT Nomenclature for "Presentations"

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Feb 18 13:18:35 EST 2005

For web links for some "products" that are availablein different
formate typically you see something link

HTML  |  PDF  |  EBOOK  |  PRINT

(where print is a book you can buy from an online store andhave shipped
as opposed to being downloaded.)

Now, for something also has a Revolution Stack "version" that is a
stand alone executable... what do we call it? These are *much* more
than ebooks... entire interactive apps that a teacher can use in a
class room.

HTML | PDF | DIGITAL | PRINT

But *Digital* can be anything

HTML | PDF | PRESENTATION | PRINT

This could work but is a) too long b) could still be not totally
indicative to the "product" behind the link...

DIGI APP??

Any ideas... I'm  think someone already has the perfect word... I just
don't know what  it is.
TIA

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications