Join a Revolution in June in Monterey!

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Feb 18 00:57:07 EST 2005

Yes Andre,

It was a great time and hopefully will even be better this year! This
time we're hoping for a great lineup including Mr. Gaskin, the infamous
Ken Ray, Ms Jacque Landman Gay, Mr Quicktime himself- Trevor DeVore and
the fabulous Scott Rossi (you didn't forget his amazing demos last
year?) and hopefully a team from Scotland. Of course there will be
others as well (including Jerry Daniel's very very funny 'MC' vs 'RR'
IDE shoot-out?). Also, Tuviah's already mentioned he's planning to make it!

We're hoping to double the size and quadruple the fun. Sounds like we'll
need a bigger room, especially for the Brazillian contingent.

And we hope folks who couldn't make it last year will attend this year.
(Dar that means you!) Dan wants to open up both tracks for registration,
and I agree. The idea being if you want to attend the Masters Summit and
the advanced topics talked about there, then great. Or, if you'd rather
spend time fine-tuning your chops in the introductory/intermediate
sessions, then go for it!

We'll be asking soon for specific topic suggestions, so that RMS can
truly be one great Revolution Developer Conference. I'm certainly
looking forward to it!

We'll be posting more information as it becomes available, but judging
from the response Dan has already received, we'll be both chatting it up
at dinner again (or, er, um, me listening, you chatting? :-)

-Chipp