MySQL and Mac OS 9

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Thu Feb 17 14:02:27 EST 2005

That's exactly the problem.  I found out that the CODE resource is located
in the license.rev file in the Revolution 2.5 folder.  The resource contains
the library for "revdb" among other things.  Unfortunately, even after
copying the resource to my standalone it still doesn't work.  I get a type
1010 error.  I remember a similar problem back when I first started with
Valnentina and it had something to do with the ID of the CODE resource not
matching the ID of the resource in the Valentina XCMD library or some weird
thing like that.

So I'm investigating that now.  I'll post again if I can figure it out.

Chris

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally