Pasting Formatted Text

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Thu Feb 17 17:55:35 EST 2005

Thanks very much Dan, you are correct - I went back and tried again with a
document created in Word and it was all OK.

It just seems to be Apple's Pages program that is the problem.  Word retains
the format when I paste from Pages into Word, but then pasting from Word
into Revolution loses the font type, size and colour - plus anything such as
bold formatting.  Similarly, pasting directly from Pages loses the
formatting.  However, if I paste using text generated in a number of other
programs it all works (this is running under Mac OS X 10.3.8).

I guess that Apple is doing something funny with Pages...

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I think that I should buy your book now
if/when I buy Revolution :-).

Karen