Introducing our new Evangelist

Ro Nagey ro at runrev.com
Thu Feb 17 16:25:48 EST 2005

Aloha, all!

Thank you, Kevin, for the introduction. And thank you, Richard, Mark,
Dan, for your very kind comments - the check is in the mail! ;)

Seriously, I am incredibly excited to be your Evangelist.

As Kevin pointed out, I'm here to help.

I am here to help:
	• Promote your Revolution-built applications,
	• Publish your programs and utilities through our new revSelect
program, and,
	• Offer you what marketing and advertising advice I can

	I am also one link between you and the company. If you have comments
or questions about Runtime Revolution, please feel free to contact me.
I am RunRevRo on AIM/iChat. I live in the UK and am usually online
throughout the day and, often, late at night. [The 8 hour time
difference between here and California is a real killer.]

I can also be contacted via email [pfflist] at: ro at runrev.com

Obviously, there's a lot more. The important thing is that I am here to
help you. Your success will only make the entire Revolution community
and, of course, our company, stronger.

Ro Nagey

PS: Yes, Heather Nagey is my beautiful bride. :)

On Feb 17, 2005, at 1:18 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It is my pleasure to introduce Ro Nagey <ro at runrev.com> as our new
> Evangelist for Dreamcard and Revolution.  His AIM screen name is
> RunRevRo.

Ro Nagey ~ ro at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools