MySQL and Mac OS 9

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Thu Feb 17 14:40:15 EST 2005

Yep, all is well with the ID as far as I can tell.  The "revdb" resource
keeps the ID of 1209 when I copy it.  Still getting 1010 error, though.
Anyone have any other ideas?  I'm going to e-mail Rev support if I can't get
this worked out, as this is a show stopper for me.  And the standalone
builder should be taking care of this kind of thing, so I'm thinking a new
bugzilla entry is in order. :-)

Thanks for you help thus far, Trevor.

Chris

Chris Sheffield