A Revolution beginner seeks advice...

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Thu Feb 17 08:42:51 EST 2005

Thanks very much to all those who replied - I can see that the Revolution
user list is a good place to find help.

I've been doing some further conversion of REALbasic programs to Revolution
and I'll do a little more to check that my initial enthusiasm isn't
misplaced, but so far I'm very happy with what I see of Revolution.

One thing that puzzles me is the pasting of text from other applications
into a Revolution edit field.  If there is a page break in a document (from
Microsoft Word or from Pages) then the formatting is lost when I paste into
my app's edit field.  However, text without a page break is OK.  Is there
something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Karen