Slow down in Script Editor

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Feb 17 08:03:47 EST 2005

Hi,

We're trying to track down a pair of reported issues in the Script Editor.
These are:

1) Slow down when typing in large scripts
2) Slow down setting and unsetting breakpoints on long scripts

We've seen these demonstrated and had multiple reposts, so we know they are
important issues, but we don't have a stack that does this reliably here.
If you have a stack that causes these problems reliably, please could you
email it to me directly off list, together with a quick note on where we
have to type/click to find this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools