Linked text question

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Wed Feb 16 10:13:23 EST 2005

Tom,

That sounds like a good solution.  Thanks.  I don't do custom
properties very well yet ... let's say I had 20 sets of such grouped
sets of words in three separate fields.  What might be the most
efficient container system to hold these groups?  Instinctively I'd
just put them in 20 hidden fields and reference those, but that's
probably not the cleanest solution (though it might be the easiest to
manage and edit).

Thanks,
Mark