Linked text question

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Tue Feb 15 18:05:51 EST 2005

How can I control linked text so that if I pass my mouse over
textgroupA in field myField1, corresponding text in myField2 and
myField3 would also hilight?  In other words, I want specific text
linked to "brother text" in other fields on the same card.

Example:  Field myField1 contains the word "dark."  Field myField2
contains the word "somber."  Field myField3 contains the word "gloomy."
  If I pass the mouse over any of these three items, I want it and the
other two to also hilite.  (Hey, it's wet and rainy out.)

Can one label linked text chunks and treat them as objects?

Thanks
Mark