Script editor behaviour

Martin Blackman martinblackman at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 08:55:30 EST 2005

Hi there, this is my first post so please go easy on me.. I'm not a
programmer by profession but have been working on a rev project in my spare
time for the last 18 months.

A few comments/ queries about the script editor..I'd like to hear if anyone
has similar experiences.
I'm using rev 2.5 on windows 98.

Has anyone noticed that when you hit apply in single-handler view, the
script scrolls to the top of the handler.  Wouldn't it be nice if it stayed
still like in the normal view ?

I have a large stack script which I need to view in single handler view,
otherwise editing slows right down and copy/paste behaves erratically. For
example I hit ctrl-x in non-single handler view (normal view?) which cuts a
line, I go to paste it elsewhere and I only get a few 'box' characters and I
lose the line altogether.  Has anyone had this occur?

Occasionally, I need to switch from single-handler to normal view because
that is the only way I can get at my list of global variables at the top.
Once or twice this has actually thrown my stack script into disarray, eg
several lines have disappeared.  Anyone had this one ?

regards
Martin Blackman