BBEdit Transcript Language Module

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 14 21:25:08 EST 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 6:08 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> Yes, that's the place to put the file. Remember that BBEDIT allows
> only three additional colors for code- keywords, string constants and
> Comments, so it's not as 'colorful' as, say, Golive. But comment and
> Uncomment works. Nice. Thanks Trevor.

You also get a list of all handlers in the script so you can quickly
navigate among them using the function drop-down menu.  It is also
useful to create your own glossary entries.  For example, I use this
whenever I create a command:

/**
  * DESCRIPTION
  *
  * @param  VALUE	DESCRIPTION
  *
  * @return VALUE
  */
#indent##inline#on #SELECT#
	#INSERTION#
end #SELECT#

I've assigned a keyboard shortcut to it so I can type the name of the
handler, select it and press the keyboard shortcut and BBEdit does the
rest.  Very useful.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia